The Beaverton Curling Club provides opportunities for physical activity, friendships, and fun for all ages. We welcome new members and appreciate the support of returning members, sponsors and our community.
The original Beaverton Curling Rink was built in 1897 on Bay Street near the location of the present Fire Station. By 1976, this building was in disrepair and with financial assistance from Town Council, the Fair Board, and the Provincial Government, the new Curling Club was officially opened on March 19, 1977. Our Club continues to embrace and welcome newcomers who share the ideals of creating a social environment that supports an ongoing membership that enjoy curling.